- Interpersonal and relationship concerns
- Low self esteem
- Personal growth and change
- Trauma, including PTSD
- Anxiety, stress, overwhelm
- Coping with loss
- Social isolation, loneliness
- Historical or current family issues - conflict, estrangement, abuse
- Adjusting to a cancer diagnosis or survivorship
- Family therapy with adult families - intergenerational or sibling disconnections or violations
- Stressful life transitions
- Women's issues using a feminist lens
- Coping with grief or bereavement
- Workplace stress
I also offer single session consultations of 90 minutes or two hours.
During your initial phone consultation, or at your first session, and thereafter as needed, we will discuss together what duration of therapy and frequency of sessions may be best for you, based on your needs, goals and preferences. This is always a flexible process.
If you do not see your issue above, or if you would like to discuss your personal situation with me, feel free to contact me.